HP Indigo Digital Senior Sales Executive – Based in Enfield
£Depending on experience
Taking digital printing, mailing and fulfilment, POS, online marketing & Web2Print to the next level
At Print4UK, we’ve got plans. Big ones. We’ve invested in the latest technology to make sure we’ve got the capabilities to wow existing and potential customers alike. So, as a Senior Sales Executive, you’ll be able to talk through clients’ needs with confidence – knowing we can deliver on our promises – and reward you for a job well done too. And with the backing of a progressive leadership team and the camaraderie of a like-minded, passionate team, it’s also a pretty nice place to work.
We’re not a pushy company. We want to do right for our customers. It means listening to them, interpreting what they want and then talking them through what they need so that they can stand out from their competitors. You’ll need:
- a strong track record in generating new business and meeting sales targets
- memorable communication skills – over the phone as well as face-to-face
- strong negotiation skills
- to be driven and self-motivated
- a knowledge about print/digital formats, or a willingness to learn
About the role
This is about building relationships and delivering sales targets. But if you get the first right, the second will follow. You’ll:
- generate new business whilst retaining and maintaining current relationships
- drive sales profitability, growth and account penetration
- ensure your knowledge about our products and services is encyclopaedic
- keep aware of industry matters and emerging technology – our customers know their stuff and so will you
We’re an established digital printing company working with a prestigious list of clients – both private and public – offering Indigo digital printing, lithographic printing, point-of-sale printing with fulfilment and mailing services, as well as our recent expansion into website, social media and online marketing campaign creation/management. Our business is growing thanks to continual investment and a genuine passion and love for what we do. There’s never been a better time to join.
To apply, please send CVs to:
About the author
Joint Managing Director
Chris has over 18 years’ experience in the print trade and is a digital printing specialist. He started work at GB Litho in 1995, becoming a qualified Mac Operator and progressing through to Studio Manager. He joined Turnpike Press in 2001 as Studio & Pre Press Manager with a brief to update the company’s pre press technology and streamline the daily production throughput. At Print4UK, Chris is responsible for digital & pre press, liaising with clients in regards to sales, production and any technical queries that arise.